San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
iPad Training Sponsored by: Lawyer's Title
Training for all iPads 1-3
Tired of going to classes that tell you all the things you can do on an iPad without training you how to actually do it? Sign up NOW.
We do training Different! We will send you homework 48 hours before class in order that you can prepare for class prior to attending. This allows you to spend more time learning and less time trying to understand what we are discussing.
This Basics course will help you really how to use the iPad each day. The contracts class will teach you how to sign contracts with clients in several ways. Many tips that will provide you with HUGE time savings as you learn the other apps on the iPad. Walk away with a better understanding of how to use the iPad and protect yourself from the pain of technology!!!
I. Basics of the iPad
- Learn the Basics to using your iPad
- Discover Productivity and Organizational features
- Use the “Eight” ways to find information by using different touches on the screen.
- Quickly identify issues by using the status icons.
- Utilize Settings and security features
- Tips Tricks and accessories to save time and Money!
II. Documents and Contracts 101
- Learn how to transfer documents to the iPad
- Use zipForm to move docs & sign (electronic)in zipForm!
- “Wet” Sign Contracts and Docs in the Best Tested - App!
- Learn many tips to add information to documents.
- Learn Tips on how to sign with clients.
- Merge documents together & take notes on Plano’s!
When & Where
Scott was the owner and Designated Broker for Top100AZhomes.com for the last 4 years. Currently, Scott is Vp of Sales and DB for Lifestyle Homes. Scott has been a tablet user since 2003. As a Vice President of Marketing for homebuilders Scott has worked with the Extreme Home Makeover in Gilbert, AZ and was involved in the discussions for building the “smart home” in Disneyland. The smart home technology was installed in Scott’s home and was tested for several months. He has been an iPad enthusiast since it came out. Scott founded useyouripad.com and REipadsolutions.com after he found a big void of training for REALTORS and business people that wanted to use their iPad for business purposes. He found ways to reduce costs and increase professionalism and customer service by using the iPad. It is this passion for technology to provide solutions to increase professionalism and reduce costs that this training will be focused on. When you know how to use the iPad as a tool for both business and personal use comfortably – you will enjoy the iPad as a tool instead of a cool toy.