San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you ever...
- Danced with a Maasai warrior?
- Witnessed the spectacle of Holland’s Aalsmeer Flower Auction?
- Sipped tea with a family in Kanazawa, Japan?
- Trekked the Antarctic coast with penguins at your side?
Join us for a free and informative Travel Presentation & Reception in your area, and discover why—with Grand Circle & Overseas Adventure Travel—your next trip will be the experience of a lifetime. At this event, you will learn what sets our travel company apart from the rest. Not only do we bring you the best value in the industry, but we also offer travelers so much more than sightseeing with:
- Resident, expert Program Directors and Trip Leaders, whose firsthand knowledge and insight make your destination come alive
- An award-winning cruise line—Condé Nast Traveler readers have ranked Grand Circle Cruise Line the #1 “World’s Best River Cruise Line” in their Readers’ Choice Awards, two years in a row
- Home-Hosted Visits and A Day in the Life experiences, where you will meet local people from all walks of life, visiting them where they live, learn, and work
Learn about these unique features, and more, at this special event. As an added incentive, we will have a raffle at the end of the presentation with some great prizes to give away!
Vice President, Travel Relations
P.S. As a thank you for attending, you’ll also enjoy a savings of $600 per person* when you reserve your first trip with us!
- This savings is the combination of a $500 event discount plus $100 when you tell us you were referred by another traveler. You must reserve by August 31, 2014.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
231 Yacht Club Way
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
11:30-11:45am Arrival and check-in
11:45am-12pm Lunch orders taken
12-12:45pm Travel Presentation
12:45-1:45pm Raffle/Complimentary luncheon