Welcome to Baltimore
Thursday, September 6, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Baltimore Collegetown Network and area campuses will host the 2nd annual “Welcome to Baltimore” reception for graduate and professional students. Connect with graduate students from different campuses and find out how to get involved in the Baltimore community. Come to "Welcome to Baltimore" and you will find:
- Maryland themed food and drink, to include local beer and wine
- Networking opportunities
- Fun activities
- Resources from Baltimore recreation, arts, culture, entertainment, neighborhood and volunteer organizations
- Baltimore raffle items
- Access to a comprehensive Baltimore resource webpage just for graduate/professional students
Welcome to Baltimore will take place at the University of Maryland's Southern Management Corporation Campus Center Building (621 W. Lombard St) in the 2nd floor ballrooms.
Register by Monday, September 3. Please note that tickets are nonrefundable.
Join us on Facebook!
Getting to the Event:
Public Transportation Options:
- Take the FREE Collegetown Shuttle to Penn Station and catch the FREE Charm City Circulator (Purple to Orange route) to the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- Take the Light Rail directly to campus.
- Take the MTA local bus- Routes 1, 2, 7, 8, 11, 20, 35, and 36 serve the campus.
Questions? Contact daccardi@BaltimoreCollegetown.org
When & Where
Baltimore Collegetown Network
Welcome to Baltimore is hosted by the Baltimore Collegetown Network, as well as additional sponsors, including: Morgan State University, University of Baltimore, University of Maryland, Baltimore, UMBC, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Notre Dame of Maryland University, Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University Maryland, Centerstage, Zipcar, and Phi Beta Kappa Alumni Association of Greater Baltimore, Inc.