Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Digital Media plays a significant role in creating and defining cultural norms and influencing individual behavior. Join our panel of experts in a discussion about how digital media shapes public perception, influences individual beliefs and triggers events in the physical world.
This evening event is designed to bring entrepreneurs, startups, accelerators, venture capitalists, and businessmen and women alike to discuss the role of digital media and the way it shapes our culture. Enjoy a social hour from 6:30-7 p.m. followed by the panel discussion and a Q&A session. Scott Hervey, an new media law attorney at Weintraub Tobin, will serve as the moderator.
- Anton Vuljaj, Analytical Lead, Google Elections & Issue Advocacy
- Joe Mathews, California editor, Zocalo Public Square (zocalopublicsquare.org) fellow
- Joel Fox, Editor-In-Chief of FoxAndHoundsDaily.com
- Bryan Merica, founder and president of ID Media
- Gary Brown, President of Political Data (politicaldata.com)
- Moderated by Scott Hervey, Shareholder, Weintraub Tobin
"The Role of Digial Media in Influencing Public Perception and Behavior” takes place Tuesday, March 26th at ROC, 604 Arizona Street in Santa Monica. For more information on LAVA, visit www.lava.org.
Follow the event on Twitter: @weintraub_law