Joe and Mirta Barnet have spent over 20 years developing their talent and business into a great success. And now, they will share their knowledge and skills with you in this jam-packed workshop. The Barnet’s do not just cover the all-important photography side of weddings, but also some of the business behind the scenes and what gear is essential to get the job done.
- Websites, Blogs and networking
- Marketing to reach the right client
- Price Lists and Contracts
- Camera Gear - What you need.
- Enviromental Photography
- Posing and Lighting Techniques (live model shoot)
- Shooting Tips and Shortcuts
- RAW workflow using Lightroom
- Photoshop retouching and Actions
- MAKING MONEY
Experience Level: Beginner* to Advanced. *Students need to know the basic functions of their camera and how to operate their cameras in manual mode prior to class.
Requirements: Please bring your DSLR camera and lenses.
Check out the Barnet's blog posts about their previous courses with Samy's: http://www.barnetworkshops.com/samys-oc-3-12-wedding-photography-workshop/
For up to date information vist our EDU blog http://samysedu.com/