San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
So you're thinking of photographing a wedding.
This workshop is intended to guide curious photographers on the joys and pitfalls of stepping into the field of wedding photography. Topics that will be discussed include:
1. A wedding day from the photographers perspective. How to plan the day and what will be expected of you.
2. Essential photography techniques you will need to know to pull off an awesome wedding.
3. The equipment you'll need, the stuff you'll want, and how to get by with what you've got.
4. The aftermath. Creating and delivering your product. The process of editing photos, designing albums, making prints, and delivering files.
5. Contracts. Why they're important and what should be in yours.
6. Attracting clients and getting paid.
About the Presenter:
Ken Maldonado was born in The Bronx, NY and attended the City University of New York where he earned his BA in 2007 and worked as a Teaching Assistant instructing introductory and advanced photography courses. In 2008 he was a staff photographer at a Milwaukee, WI based nightlife magazine, and from 2009-2010 free-lanced for various print and web based publications. In 2011 he worked as a contract photographer for The Wall Street Journal where he specialized in breaking news and features.
When & Where
NYC Digital Photography Workshops
You may sign up for a free membership to our Workshop group at: www.nycdpw.com
By signing up, you will receive notifications of new Workshop topics being offered and a link to RSVP for that Workshop.
We look forward to having you!