Website Weekend Warriors - 2 day Workshop
Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
Summary of Website Weekend Warriors Event:
- Are you happy with your company's online presence?
- Do you want to have your website up ASAP but not sure where to begin?
- Would you like to be empowered and in control of managing your website?
- Want to learn how to generate more traffic and sales for your business?
In one weekend, you will roll up your sleeves and get to work in a intensive hands-on workshop with top web professionals. Come in with a passion and walk out empowered with a live, optimized, SEO and mobile friendly website.
The seminar will cover website content creation, website construction, managing updates, traffic and lead generation, monitoring success, social media, and an action plan to keep your site updated.The weekend intensive was created for the business owner or professional who knows time is money and needs to take their business to the competitive world wide web.
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
- If you have an old or outdated website and need a complete overhaul.
- If you know how to send an email, you can install and update your website with this workshop. No coding or design experience required!
- If you want to take back control and make updates and changes to your site regularly.
- If you want to set up your business online and take advantage of the global market who needs your product or service.
- If you want to build your website using a trusted and proven technology, that is used by over 8 million business and some of the largest global brands for their company sites and blogs: Sony, eBay, Yahoo, , Samsung, Playstation, NY Times, CNN, Ben & Jerry, Jay Z, MTVU, Forbes, National Geographics, Harvard University. , Ford,
This is not just a workshop to get you online, we are passionate about helping you grow your business and stake your claim and getting your product/ message out there.
* Bonus- Each attendee will receive a workbook with instructions on how to update or add information to your website. As well as an action plan worksheet to keep your site current and up-to-date.
525 N Sepulveda Blvd
Saturday, August 13th
9am - 10am | Registration
10am - 3pm | Workshop
Sunday, August 14th
9am - 10am | Q&A Session/ Review of Day 1
10am - 4pm | Workshop
A special rate of $89/ a night is available for Website Weekend Warriors conveniently at the Hacienda Hotel.
Participants will be expected to bring the following to the workshop:
- Digital images
- Digital logo
- Wording/Content to put on your website
- Domain/ Hosting purchased and setup (our team can make suggestions)
- A Wi-Fi enabled laptop to work on
Website Examples from our Team