Note: This seminar was initially booked with Tom Howe as presenter. Due to scheduling difficulties, Tom needed to cancel. We have kept the show alive with an equally excellent presenter.
About the Program
Interested in learning the ins and outs of what makes Google and other search engines tick? In today’s search engine landscape, websites either rank on the first page of Google, or vanish into the abyss. Learn how to get inside Google’s head, optimize your website for maximum ranking potential, and reach your target audience online.
Using step-by-step training and demonstrations, learn how to optimize a website:
- Effective word and phrase selection
- Website content strategies
- Optimization tools, techniques, and tips
- Technical SEO, include website load speed
- Using title, keyword, and description tags
- Word placement and density strategies
- Inbound links
- Measuring success of SEO programs
- Helpful website tools and software
- Strategies for promoting your website
About the Presenter
Admission is $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Save by purchasing seminars in bundles of 4 for $60. Learn More.
- Consider becoming an Annual Subscriber. Subscriptions cost $100 and allow you to attend unlimited seminars. Learn more.
- Coupons, 4-Packs and Subscriptions are redeemed by clicking "Enter Discount Code", entering your unique code, and clicking "Apply Discount"
Already a Subscriber?
Simply click "Enter Discount Code" above the "Order Now" Button, type your unique discount code, and click "Apply Discount"
When & Where
Mercy Corps Northwest
Do you feel stuck in your business because of lack of information? Classes at Mercy Corps Northwest offer you a deep exploration in a range of business topics covering technology, marketing, finance, law, and more. Our classes give you actionable tools to apply directly to the business problems you are facing today. We also create a forum help you to connect with entrepreneurs just like you and develop a stronger network.
Classes are taught by professionals who are experts in their fields. They bring a diverse set of knowledge to the classroom, and are receptive to individual business problems. Learn more about our presenters.
Mercy Corps Northwest works to assist motivated low-income individuals improve their lives through starting or expanding a small business. We provide funding, matched savings and other services that help clients increase their economic self-sufficiency through self-employment.
More information on Mercy Corps Northwest and our other services can be found at www.mercycorpsnw.orgStay up-to-date by signing up for our newsletter! Email Address: