Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Website Crash Course:Getting up to Speed with Web Editing (Friday)
Friday, August 22, 2014 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this session participants will learning about changes they may see on the website due to the change in content management systems. Participants will hear about new features that will make our website better and also changes that could pose challenges moving forward. Participants will also learn how to login, edit, and publish content.
- (Preferred) Thought not required, it is strongly suggested that you have a user account so that you can follow along during the training. If you are unsure if your department/office supervisor submitted a workflow please check with the Website Communications Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Logging into the system
- Exploring the Dashboard
- Adding Gadgets
- Exploring Folders
- Creating/Deleting Content
- Viewing/Editing a Page
- Workflow Basics (How content is approved and published)
- Overview of the Website Structure and new Menu System
- Gadget Features and Settings
- Global Variables
- ~90 minutes of instruction with questions allowed throughout