San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Websense WSGA Pro Training in Fairfield, CT
Date: March 18-21, 2014
Location: MicroTek Training Facility, 777 Commerce Drive, Fairfield CT 06825
During this 4 day course, you will learn how to install, configure, administer and support Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere (WSGA). Through instruction, demonstrations and hands-on lab practice exercises, you will learn the requirements and recommendations to successfully deploy WSGA in a variety of network environments. You will develop the skills required to successfully manage an existing deployment and will also be able to successfully deploy WSGA including Web DLP and TruHybrid functionality.
- Understand the WSGA architecture
- Configure Explicit and transparent proxy
- Configure multiple methods of identification and authentication
- Configure advacned scanning features
- Configure SSL content inspection and category bypass
- Understand and deploy the WSGA TruHybrid solution
- Cost of course is $3800
- Please pay using credit card or check. To pay with a check, please call Danielle at 617-383-5478.
- Registrations cancelled on or before February 14th are eligible for a full refund of tuition fees.
- Registrations cancelled between February 15th and March 1st are eligible for a full credit towards a future Websense training course.
- Registrations cancelled after March 1st or registered students who do not attend class are not entitled to any refund or tuition fees paid or reduction of any tuition fees due.
- K Logix reserves the right to cancel a class at any time if a minimum class size is not reached. Class cancellations by K Logix will entitle registrants a full refund of tuition fees.
- Websense TRITON Solution Overview
- Introduction to WSGA
- Architecture and Deployment
- Understanding HTTP
- Explicit Proxy
- Understanding WCCP
- Transparent Proxy
- Identification and Authentication
- Authentication Realms
- Integrated Windows Authentication
- Proxy Authentication
- Managing SSL Traffic
- Understanding Network Agent
- Content Scanning
- Third-Party Integration
- Web DLP
- Course oveview and wrap-up
- Course test
All participants will receive access to the Virtual Lab and hard copies of related textbooks.
Daily snacks and lunch will be provided.
When & Where
K logix provides security consulting, technology solutions, and integration services to organizations.