Websense WSGA Pro: Ft Lauderdale/Miami, FL Area
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Friday, December 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Coconut Grove, FL
We suggest printing the following as some info may be needed later.
WSGA Pro Class Description:
During this four-day training course, you will learn how to configure the WSGA advanced features, perform basic troubleshooting, deploy and manage the TruHybrid component. Through instruction, demonstrations, and hands on lab practice exercises, you will learn how to effectively manage Web Security Gateway Anywhere across multiple sites and deployment scenarios. Additionally, you will learn how to manage advanced integration with Web Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and the roll out of the Websense TruHybrid functionality.
Important Payment Info:
If paying by credit card, it must be done at the time of registration as Newberry Group does not accept credit card payments directly.
To be invoiced, please click on "Show other payment options", then "Pay Offline"; once your info has been entered, at the bottom of that screen click "Send Invoice". An invoice will be emailed to you from our Accounting Department. Please forward this invoice to the appropriate department at your location, for payment to Newberry Group. Payment can be made by check or direct deposit, using either EFT or ACH.
Payment for this class must be paid in full prior to the class start date in order to attend.
If a W-9 is needed, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference in the subject line: WSGA Training W-9.
- All Websense classes require the students to bring their own Windows-based laptop with full administrator access.
- Dress code is business casual.
- Classrooms are kept cool because of the equipment.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Registrations cancelled more than 14 days prior to the class start date are eligible for a full refund of tuition fees paid or a release from tuition fees due.
- Registrations cancelled within 13 days of the class start date, but no later than 4 days before the class start date, are entitled to receive a 50% refund of any tuition fees paid or a 50% reduction in tuition fees due.
- Registrations cancelled within 4 days of the class start date, or registered students that do not attend class are not entitled to any refund of tuition fees paid or reduction of any tuition fees due, however, substitutions may be permitted.
- A student may reschedule without penalty 2 weeks prior to the start of a class. After that time additional fees may apply.
- Whether you register yourself or someone else registers you for class, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that an email confirmation is received before attending class. If you have not received a confirmation for each class you plan to attend, please email our Training Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Before you book travel to a class, it is very important to contact Newberry Group either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 636-442-5766 to verify that the class will be held.
- Newberry Group reserves the right to cancel a class at any time if a minimum class size is not reached. Decisions to cancel the class will be made no later than 14 days prior to the start of the class. Classes cancelled by Newberry Group will entitle all registrants a full refund of monies paid or cancellation of any monies due.
**Registering within 14 days of start date, participant will receive an eBook instead of hardcopy.**
**If a hardcopy manual is requested, attendee will pay for the additional 'rush' shipping costs.**
Save This Event
When & Where
Newberry Group: Websense Training
As a Websense Authorized Training Center (ATC) and Websense Certified TRITON Integrator (CTI), Newberry Group is unique in that our Websense-certified engineers lead our training courses and conduct product integration services for clients. This means that our experts bring real-world expertise to the classroom and deliver a high impact, hands-on course that will help you keep pace in the rapidly expanding field of cyber security. For more info about Newberry Group and our Cyber Security or IT Support services, visit www.newberrygroup.com