Webinar: LinkedIn Introduction for NGOs
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Please join us for a one hour webinar introducing LinkedIn and its applications for NGOs and non-profits:
The biggest social networking platform for working professionals, which now boasts 70 million users, is also a critical source of contact information and other data for NGOs on a global basis.
Did you know that...
- More than 50% of LinkedIn users come from outside the United States?
- Those who work in Not-for-profit industries make up more than 2 million of LinkedIn's users?
- LinkedIn has an equal to or higher Internet ranking in the United States than in countries like India, South Africa, and Pakistan?
LinkedIn provides the opportunities for NGOs to network, share, and learn on a global basis. Join us for this special webinar on introducing LinkedIn. Topics covered will include:
- Connecting & Contacting Etiquette
- The Power of LinkedIn Groups
- Utilizing LinkedIn Answers
- Sourcing Talent on LinkedIn
- Extending Your LinkedIn Experience Through Applications
The webinar will be hosted by Neal Schaffer. Neal is an internationally recognized speaker on a variety of social media-related topics as well as award-winning author for his best-selling book, "Windmill Networking: Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing LinkedIn." A social media strategist who has a successful background in B2B sales and business development and is fluent in both Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal provides a unique perspective in helping both businesses and professionals to navigate, embrace, and truly leverage social media as a powerful tool to reach specific objectives.
Login information for the webinar will be emailed out at least 3 business days before the event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +1-202-407-9280.