WEBINAR: How To Use Facebook To Promote Your Business
Friday, April 29, 2011 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
Attention business owners! Whether you're a Big Bold Business author or a business owner (most likely both), Facebook can be a good way to help promote yourself and your business.
Join SamsonMedia.net president, Gene R. Sower, as he presents a one-hour online webinar that will look at some surprising businesses that are using Facebook to actively engage their customers using social media.
WHAT WE WILL DISCUSS IN THE FREE WEBINAR
- Overview of Facebook as a business tool
- Differences between a personal page and a business page
- How to set up a business Facebook page
- How to use custom tabs
- How to use a custom Facebook page to increase your likes
- How to get your own URL on Facebook (www.facebook.com/yourbusiness)
- How to upload videos
- Linking your Facebook page to Twitter
- ...and more!
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR BY SIGNING UP NOW
DATE: Friday, April 29 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
WHERE: Just click this link --- https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/934275770
HOW: After clicking the link above, use this meeting ID to enter the webinar:
PHONE: dial the conference call number: (314) 627-1500
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FREE WEBINAR
- A computer with an internet connection to view the presentation
- A regular telephone to dial in to the conference call number. WE WILL NOT BE USING INTERNET AUDIO, MEANING YOU CAN NOT LISTEN WITH YOUR COMPUTER'S SPEAKERS. YOU MUST CALL THE CONFERENCE CALL PHONE NUMBER TO HEAR THE WEBINAR.
ESSENTIAL INFO AT A GLANCE
- Link to access webinar on your computer screen: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/934275770
- Phone Number to call to listen and participate: (314) 627-1500 (local phone charges may apply)
- Access Code for the free webinar: 934-275-770 (enter when prompted)
While this webinar is free please sign up on this page so we can anticipate attendance in advance. Thank you!
The BBB Team!
P.S. Any questions in advance of this free webinar, please contact Gene Sower directly at 973-744-6621
Big Bold Business
The goals for this Big, Bold Business site and upcoming book is to bring together great business tips, pointers, and strategies from successful New Jersey women business owners from across the state. Our hope is that this group will become a resource for each other as well as for the readers of the blog and the book, Jersey Women Mean Business! Big, Bold Business Advice from 100 New Jersey Women Business Owners: Practical Pointers, Solutions, and Strategies for Business Success.
When this idea was brought to us at Woodpecker Press by Joyce Restaino, a writer from Passaic County, my business partner (Brenda Hendrickson) and I, as business owners ourselves, were very intrigued with the idea. We knew from personal experience networking with other women business owners that there were some awesome business women we’d been in contact whom we’d come to admire.
A collection of their insight and advice (and that of other women business owners like them) on all phases of business would make a great resource for all business owners and managers, and would also give each of the participants some much deserved recognition as authors in our Big, Bold Business book.
Wow! It was a real win-win situation. We felt we really had something…a chance to make a difference to the women involved, to the prospective readers, and to our great state of New Jersey by featuring our NJ Women Business Owners.
So, we’re committed to the project and expect to publish the first BBB book in Fall 2011. The chapters have started coming in, and from the looks of things, this endeavor will exceed our expectations!
If you are a women business owner and would like to participate, contact me at the e-mail address at the bottom of the screen and I’ll send you a BBB Prospective Author Packet or simply click here for more details.