WEBINAR: Getting started with Verold Studio
Friday, November 23, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
[Note: if you can't make this event on the 23rd, we're hosting a second session Wednesday Nov 28]
This is your chance to meet some of the team behind Verold Studio, and learn:
- How to prepare your ZBrush, 3DS Max, and Maya models for realtime
- How to navigate Verold Studio, and create your own projects
- How to use the material system to make your models look amazing: including advanced features like sub surface scattering and using texture files.
- How to setup your scene to show your models in their best "light"
- How to use the embed code to add your model to your website or blog
The sessions are capped to 25 people, but not to worry - we'll do more!
We'll spend roughly 25 minutes walking participants through our material, then open it up to your questions. We're looking forward to hearing how you want to use Verold Studio!
Sign up here. Keep in mind that space is limited, so if by chance you need to cancel please be sure to let us know. Thanks, and see you soon!