Studies show that approximately 70% of the sales process now occurs online. In today’s technology-based economy, your website should be the hub of your marketing program. If your website isn’t consistently generating leads and driving sales, it’s not doing its job.
Presented by Grass Roots Marketing, this webinar will help manufacturers understand how to improve their online marketing efforts. The presentation will help attendees understand how to:
- Build a website that attracts new prospects and traffic
- Develop a website content strategy
- Create a website that engages leads throughout the sales cycle
- Use landing pages to capture lead information
- Utilize the basic elements of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get found on Google
- Start a blog that increases your online presence
- Use other marketing methods to complement their website
- Select from available website platforms such as WordPress and HubSpot
Nearly 85% of online users say that a company’s website influences their purchasing decision. Join this workshop to improve your online marketing efforts and drive sales!
Participants will receive the registration link and phone number the week of the webinar!