Book Publishing Basics hosted by Nicole Antoinette, owner of Faith Books & MORE Publishing
Are you interested in learning how to publish your book? Do you have a published book that is NOT sold on Amazon or Barnes & Noble? Or, through a distributor?
Faith Books & MORE, a 100% custom book publishing service will discuss the basics of book publishing for you to make an informed decision as you embark on your journey of becoming a published author.
Join us for a two-hour webinar to learn the following:
- Learning how writing is an art form
- Understanding the people involved in the publishing process
- Learning the difference between traditional and alternative publishing options
- Understanding the publishing investment
- Understanding the importance of a book cover
- Designing a custom look and feel to the interior
- Learning the book production process
- Learning the different types of books
- Creating copy text for the About the Author, book description, and marketing material
- Choosing the best retail price for maximum royalties
- Providing advice on marketing and PR
- Learning about book award opportunities
- Learning about writing organizations
Only $25.00, includes workshop, workshop material, and your own copy of the new book How to Market Your Book Free (http://amzn.to/10KPujN) by Anita Rochelle of Write Your Life and Nicole Antoinette of Faith Books & MORE.
Webinar information and dial-in information will be sent prior to the event.
When & Where
Nicole Antoinette, the Unemployed to Employed Strategist, author, publisher, speaker, founder of the Suwanee Festival of Books, and owner of Faith Books & MORE Publishing is a multi-talented Warrior Mom of one. After leading large teams in corporate America for 17 years, Nicole launched Faith Books & MORE in June 2008 by faith as promised in her life verse - "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you" (Psalm 32:8). She believes writers have an obligation to preserve their thoughts, experiences, creativity, and most importantly, their faith, in print, as well as other forms of media.