Web.com Small Business Forum - Jersey City(NJ/NY area)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Successfully Market Your Business Online - Join us to learn how!
Join Web.com and SCORE for the upcoming Small Business Forum. This interactive Forum will focus on helping local businesses learn how to successfully market their business online. Key areas for discussion include the following.
- What are the elements of a great website?
- How do I increase traffic to my website and to my business?
- Is my website "working" for my business?
- How do I market my business on Google, Facebook and Twitter?
- 8:00am - Registration & Breakfast - Hyatt Regency Jersey City
- 8:30am - Opening Speaker - Steven Fulop, Mayor of Jersey City
- 9:00am - Web.com Speaker Jason Teichman Chief Marketing Officer
- 10:00am - Q & A and Networking
*To receive your free ticket to The Barclays golf tournament you must attend the Web.com Small Business Forum
Website make over will be raffle to one person who attends the Forum in Jersey City. Website make over courtesy of Web.com.
When & Where
Web.com is here for one reason: to help small businesses succeed online. With over 3 million customers and 30 years of experience, we know what small businesses need to succeed on the web. We're here to help with easy solutions that grow your business. Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-862-8718 with questions or comments.