Web.com Small Business Forum - Canonsburg(Pittsburgh)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Successfully Market Your Business Online - Join us to learn how!
Join Web.com and SCORE for the upcoming Small Business Forum. This interactive Forum will focus on helping local businesses learn how to successfully market their business online. Key areas for discussion include the following.
- What are the elements of a great website?
- How do I increase traffic to my website and to my business?
- Is my website "working" for my business?
- How do I market my business on Google, Facebook and Twitter?
- 8:00am - Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30am - Opening Speaker - Jeff Kotula, President of Washington County Chamber of Commerce
- 9:00am - Web.com Speaker - Andrew Gorrin, SVP Marketing
- 10:00am - Q & A and Networking
When & Where
Web.com is here for one reason: to help small businesses succeed online. With over 3 million customers and 30 years of experience, we know what small businesses need to succeed on the web. We're here to help with easy solutions that grow your business. Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-862-8718 with questions or comments.