WebInno is an informal gathering of people interested in internet and mobile innovation - open to all in the community.
SPECIAL SPEAKERS. At 7pm, we'll open our session with two special keynote speakers discussing mobile distribution. Join us for "Mobile Growth: Secrets from the Masters" featuring:
- Wayne Chang, Founder of Crashlytics, recently acquired by Twitter for $100M+.
- Micah Adler, Founder of Fiksu, Boston's white-hot mobile app marketing startup.
Startup "Main Dish" Presentations will also present on stage:
- Flightcar - Rujul Zaparde, Kevin Petrovic, & Shri Ganeshram
- Sold - Matthew Blackshaw, Anthony DeVincenzi, & David Lakatos
6:30-9pm: "Side Dish" Demos will demo throughout the night:
- Car Care Check - Noah Gordon & Warren Anderson
- Drizly - Justin Robinson, Nick Rellas, & Spencer Frazier
- Polar / Input Factory - Dmitry Dragilev
- Postwire - Cliff Pollan & Craig Daniel
- Splashscore - Lyle Stevens & Sean Naegeli
- Splitwise - Jonathan Bittner, Ryan Laughlin, Marshall Weir
- Wireover - Trent Ashburn
Tweeting about the event? We encourage you to use the hashtag #WebInno, and you can follow us at @WebInno.
POST-WEBINNO. The night isn't over when WebInno officially ends... Looking to connect? Register separately to join a small group of like-minded attendees for dinner after the event at Bambara Restaurant. Looking to party? CustomMade is hosting an "AfterInno" bash at their offices around the corner.
Note that the easiest/best-value parking ($4) is located across the street from the Royal Sonesta at the Cambridgeside Galleria mall lot.
When & Where
Boston Innovators Group
BIG (formerly WebInno) has been organizing and celebrating the early-stage Boston tech community for over a decade. We've aimed to support entrepreneurs, visionaries, and creative thinkers in the tech sector by holding events which foster community interaction.
Our quarterly meetups provide a forum for entrepreneurs from self-funded/early-stage startups to present new products to their peers, as well as an opportunity for everyone in the community to share and exchange ideas.
BIG is the event run by Web Innovators Group LLC and is currently led by David Beisel of NextView Ventures.