WebInno is an informal gathering of people interested in internet and mobile innovation - open to all in the community.
We'll begin with the doors officially opening at 6:30pm in the Cambridge Royal Sonesta Hotel.
Main Dishes (presenting at 7pm):
- Lockify – Chris Templin and Jack Templin
- Pintley – Tim Noetzel and Rich DiTieri
- Smarterer – Jennifer Fremont-Smith
Side Dishes (demo’ing throughout the evening):
- Apptegic – Karl Wirth, Greg Hinkle, and Chris Herron
- Fantourage – John Davie, WaiJe Coler, and Apollo Clark
- GamesForLanguage – Ulrike S. and Peter F. Rettig
- Goshido – Ger Hartnett and Tom Brennan
- The Happy Cloud – Eric Gastfriend
- TourSphere - Rob Pyles & Andreas Randow
- Zaarly – Jeff Morris
- CLOVR Media [Special Venture-Backed Feature]
At 8pm, in conjunction with MITX, we will be holding a special panel:
Spending Sherpa: A Startup's Guide to Navigating Agencies & Brands
Digital agencies play a significant role in the media ecosystem - not only are they always looking for innovative technologies to incorporate into their clients' campaigns, but they are often early adopters of new internet services (mobile, social, & ad tech) to utilize in-house as well. Yet it's a challenge for a small startup to attract the attention of the right people within these decentralized digital agency organizations and to get on the radar of these large brands with significant ad spending power. How does a startup navigate this world effectively and efficiently? Our discussion with notable agency and brand execs will explore from a startup's perspective:
- John Wolfarth, EVP Digital Operations Mullen
- Jeff McMahon, CEO of Agency Oasis
- Jessica DeVlieger, Vice President Strategic Accounts, Communispace
- [Moderator] Dave Balter, CEO of BzzAgent
If you plan to attend, please REGISTER ABOVE so that we are able to print name tags, appropriately size the venue, etc. Thank you.
Tweeting about the event? We encourage you to use the hashtags #webinno30 for this specific event and #webinno for the event series. You can follow us at @webinno.
Note that the easiest/best-value parking ($4) is located across the street from the Royal Sonesta at the Cambridgeside Galleria mall lot.
When & Where
Web Innovators Group
The Web Innovators Group (WebInno) is a community inspired by web and mobile innovation. Each quarter we gather to see the latest startups demo their services, as well as for everyone to share and exchange new ideas. WebInno was founded and is currently led by David Beisel of NextView Ventures.
Platinum Sponsorship by:
Gold Sponsorship support from: