Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Operations Support Section
- Government & Politics
- San Francisco Emergency Operations Center (EOC), San Francisco CA
Conducted by the SF Department of Emergency Management
January 25, 2012
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This is a hands-on training designed to give the participant an understanding of how to use the WebEOC system as implemented in the San Francisco Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and Department Operations Centers (DOC)
All personnel who have an assignment in the EOC or a DOC.
Topics covered in the course include:
Logging into the system
The Control Panel
Activity Log (ICS-214)
DOC Significant Event Board
EOC Significant Event Board
After Action Review Board
For questions, please contact Amy.Ramirez@sfgov.org
City & County of San Francisco Emergency Operations Center
1011 Turk Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
(Between Gough and Laguna)
This is a secured building; please be sure to bring a picture ID with you. You will need to check in with the Sheriff's Deputy at the front desk, sign the roster, and receive a visitor pass.
Turk Street is one-way west-bound; Gough Street is one-way south-bound; Golden Gate Avenue is one-way east-bound; and Laguna Street is two-way, north-south. 1011 Turk Street is on the south side of the street in the middle of the block.
Please note: on-site parking is not available. Do not park in the back parking lot, or in the restricted area on Turk Street; these areas are reserved for building employees and you may be ticketed or towed. This applies to City vehicles and Fire and Law Enforcement vehicles as well as private vehicles. Due to the number of vehicle break-ins, street cleaning and time limit restrictions, it is strongly recommended that you use one of the nearby pay parking facilities. The closest garage is Opera Plaza Garage – the entrance is on Golden Gate Avenue between Van Ness Avenue and Franklin Street. The cost is $18 / day. There is also a small parking lot on Golden Gate Avenue between Gough and Franklin that is $9 / day.
1011 Turk Street is served by the following Muni lines:
- the 31 Balboa stop is one block north (Eddy / Laguna)
- the 5 Fulton stop is two blocks south and two and a half blocks east (McAllister / Van Ness)
- the 47 Van Ness stop is two and a half blocks east (Van Ness / Turk / Eddy)
- the 49 Van Ness – Mission stop is two and a half blocks east (Van Ness / Turk / Eddy)
- exit the train at the Embarcadero BART Station
- exit the station via the Market / Drumm exit (north side)
- locate the Muni bus stop at Market and Drumm (31 Balboa trolley bus)
- board the outbound (westbound) 31 Balboa ($2.00, exact change only)
- exit the trolley at Eddy and Laguna
- walk south one block on Laguna Street
- walk one-half block east on Turk to 1011 Turk Street.
The classroom is the San Francisco Emergency Operations Center (EOC). No food is allowed in the EOC rooms, and only capped beverages are allowed in the room. Coffee/tea must be in sealed travel mugs, not in take-away (to-go) cups. Beverages in capped bottles are also allowed. The lunchroom on the first floor has vending machines available to purchase drinks and snacks. There are a number of restaurants within 5-6 blocks of the EOC, mostly on Van Ness Avenue, Fillmore Street and Hayes Street. You are welcome to bring food and eat in the lunchroom, but please note that refrigeration space is limited.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.