Web Based Marketing for Small Business
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Workshop Description: Present an overview of web-based marketing and determine which elements are appropriate for your business.
Key Audience Benefits: Attendees will: achieve a general understanding of how to incorporate web-based marketing into your sales strategy; learn the key steps and issues in starting and maintaining a website, blog, or social media presence; and items to consider before advertising on the web.
Expected Outcomes: This workshop is designed to provide a broad introduction to web-based marketing for individuals in a small company or non-profit organization who want to:
- Understand key steps in setting up a website,
- Understand the function of a website as a marketing tool,
- Increase their site traffic and search engine ranking at an existing site,
- Evaluate the performance of their website,
- Establish and maintain a blog, and
- Incorporate social media into their web based marketing.
For more information visit: http://www.daytonscore.org/WorkshopFolder/workshop.html
To register visit :