San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DC Beer Week Educational (Drinking) Event for Women
Attention Hop Queens: Want to drink pink and learn more about craft beer? Join DC Beer Week, The Black Squirrel, and Girls Pint Out for a beer school led by inspiring women in the local craft beer scene including:
- Mari Rodela, Chief Community and Culture Officer of DC Brau, and
President of the DC Brewers’ Guild, and Jennifer Jackson, DC Brau senior account manager
- Emily Bruno and Julie Verratti, Co-owners of Denizens Brewing
- Tammy Tuck, DC beer writer
- Elizabeth Hartman, Vice President, DC Homebrewers Club; Co-founder, HOPS
- Chrystalle Ball, Girls Pint Out regional chapter head
- Lauren Nagy, Great Lakes Brewing regional sales manager
- Amy Bowman, Owner of The Black Squirrel
This is a ticketed event. The price of admission is $25 and includes 6-ounce pours of six specialty beers and light appetizers.
Doors open at 1:00 p.m. for a one-hour happy hour with promotional prices on featured beer. Beer school starts at 2:00 p.m. sharp.
For more information on the speakers and the beer featured at this event, go to: www.BlackSquirrelDC.com
Ticket price includes tax and tip.
When & Where
The Black Squirrel
The Black Squirrel is Adams Morgan's go-to spot for craft beer and great food since 2007. Three floors, 57 draft lines, and more than 150 American craft and imported beers in stock. Located at 2327 18th Street NW, Washington, DC 20009. www.BlackSquirrelDC.com 202-232-1011. @ThBlackSquirrel