Loading your connections...
3 of your friends are going. Share it to get more people on board! Share
San Francisco, California
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Have you ever heard of the World Championships of Performing Arts? It's like the Olympics for talents of all types: models, actors, performers etc. Take a moment (after reading this), to check out their videos and learn more. (MUST VIEW video, click HERE)
JMK Production LLC is officially partnering with Haggerty and Associates to provide YOU an EXCLUSIVE AUDITION OPPORTUNITY for the World Championships, held in HOLLYWOOD, CA in July 2014. In Hollywood, you will be seen by hundreds of agents looking to cast for tv, international modeling projects, and performances. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
You have the opportunity to audition to join TEAM USA at the World Championships in July 2014.
If you believe you are unique. If you believe you have the 'IT factor'. If you believe you are ready to take on Hollywood and all it has to offer, you MUST audition!
Audition: Nov 16 2013 12pm (prompt.)
Callbacks: Nov 17 2013 (time released to call backs only)
3971 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Fairborn, OH, 45324
Ages: 5 and up, men and women welcome (literally 5 and up, we've had 65 yr olds)
Supervision: only one parent/guardian will be admitted with the auditioning party. Please have others wait in the car or shop nearby.
Attire: see below for your section
NOTE: you may audition for more than one section below, but please be prepared with the appropriate attire for each section you audition for.
- Must bring heels.
- All heights welcome
- You will audition "runway style". You will walk twice.
- 1. Start at the top of the "runway" in a model stance. Walk down the runway straight, no turns until at the end to return back to runway end.
- 2. Start at the top of the "runway" in a model stance. Perform your best runway turns and techniques.
- No formal training is required. Do not be nervous. We can train you, but want to see what you can do!
- You will be assessed on runway technique, style, posture, and poses.
- Attire: black shorts, fitted top, heels. Jewelry and pantyhose are not permitted.
- MUST BRING photos we can keep. At least a 5x7 photo, black and white OR color; photo MUST look like you. Models should bring one full body AND one headshot.
- Will be walking on carpet. Be prepared.
- Should have a 20-30 second commercial prepared AND a 1-minute age appropriate monologue. Judges may ask you to do one OR both. Be prepared.
- Audition process:
- Enter the stage and stand in feet shoulder width apart.
- Slate for the judges:
- State your first and last name, age, hometown, and what you are performing (i.e. "the role of Cindy" or "a monologue from The Princess Diaries" etc)
- Go right into your piece, no questions asked.
- Pause when done your piece.
- Say thank you.
- Wait for judges comments, if any. If they do not comment or talk to you, do not worry.
- Attire: no character costumes. All black preferred - pants, dresses, skirts with top etc. Should wear flats, but not mandatory. No jewelry, no pantyhose.
- MUST BRING photos we can keep. At least a 5x7 photo, black and white OR color; photo MUST look like you. Headshots needed for actors; resume printed on back is fine.
- Attire: whatever is appropriate for your talent.
- Music: if you need music, you must provide it on CD. We suggest bringing two copies of the cd, just in case. It will be played via laptop.
- PERFORMANCES should be 90 seconds. Slightly less than 90 seconds is acceptable, but no more.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the judges.
- MUST BRING photos we can keep. At least a 5x7 photo, black and white OR color; photo MUST look like you. Would be helpful if you could also bring a separate photo of you in your talent outfit or doing your talent.
- Dancers, be prepared that there is no 'dance floor'. Our judges are prepared for you though; if you are good, just marking it out will show you are a pro.
This is an exclusive opportunity for you to join TEAM USA at the World Championships for the Performing Arts. I would not pass this opportunity on to you if I did not believe it was legit or did not believe in the program. It is a week in Hollywood to audition in front and work with top agents from around the world. They have bootcamps with agents and professionals...people have been signed on the spot...this is serious business!
Get ready for the opportunity of a lifetime...proudly co-hosted by Haggerty and Associates....AND GO FOR THE GOLD!
Registration for the event is free. You must sign up for two tickets if you are bringing someone with you. You may only bring one parent/guardian with you.
You may refer other people to this event BUT they must register online. Additional parties need not be "BV people" so feel free to refer!
All registrations will close NOVEMBER 15, 2013 at 12:30pm.
Have questions about WCOPA Auditions OHIO? Contact JMK PRODUCTIONS
When & Where