- Would you like to grow your business through public speaking?
- Need to build your confidence as a speaker and get more comfortable in front of a group?
If you have some prior public speaking experience, such as business presentations, as moderator for a WBF meeting or similar, and want to improve your skills, Professionally Speaking is for you!
WBF is excited to announce the launch of this dynamic new public speaking program to help you b
ecome a more polished speaker.
Professionally Speaking will be facilitated by Esther Hughes, a member of the Relationship Management Team with MileStone Bank. Esther is also a WBF supporting member, and has shared her knowledge as a speaker at past WBF events.
As a member of this group, you will:
- Practice presentations, learn and try new approaches
- Receive valuable feedback on your speaking from the coach and your peers
- Participate in speaking opportunities every month!
- Conquer fears and become more comfortable speaking in front of a group
Sessions will meet on the second Friday of each month, 9:00 am - 10:30 am. First meeting will be October 11 at 9:00 am!
Milestone Bank, 1980 S. Easton Road, Suite 110, Doylestown, PA 18901
6-month commitment paid in advance: $35 per month ($210 total) or $30 per month ($180 total) for WBF SUPPORTING MEMBERS (Use discount code EDUCATE6*)
Drop-in basis: $50 per month or $40 per month for WBF SUPPORTING MEMBERS (Use discount code EDUCATE1*)
*Supporting membership will be verified. To sign up, go to:
Milestone Bank is pleased to sponsor this program. 100% of proceeds directly benefit the mission of WBF to educate, mentor and inspire women to build and grow successful businesses.
Women's Business Forum
The Women's Business Forum™ is a not-for-profit organization that educates, mentors and inspires women to build and grow successful businesses.