You're invited: Breakfast and answers on us!
Please join us for a free breakfast workshop to find out about wattsmart programs and incentives to help you save energy – and money. The savings you realize can go right to your bottom line, now and for years to come. The agenda for this fast paced, information paced morning is below.
Pacific Power has teamed up with Energy Trust of Oregon and local trade ally contractors for this event to provide programs that give you cash incentives for your next energy efficiency or renewable energy project. Find out how these programs can work for you at this breakfast exclusively for Pacific Power business customers. This seminar is your chance to hear all the options, how they fit together and how you can choose the right ones to improve your bottom line.
Seats are limited, please register today.
7:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 a.m. Welcome
- Scott Bolton, Pacific Power Vice President, Community and Government Relations
- Margie Harris, Executive Director, Energy Trust of Oregon
8:30 a.m. Break
8:40 a.m. Round One Workshops (select one – your choice)
1. Lighting the Way to Energy Savings / Lighting 101. Presented by Brian DeLaGrange, Energy Trust. Lighting upgrades are the best—and often, the easiest—first step in any energy-efficiency program and can pay back your investment cost through energy savings in as little as two years or less. Energy Trust offers cash incentives for lighting and lighting control projects.
2. How Does Your Business Use Energy? Presented by Erinn Cypher, Energy Trust. Running a more energy-efficient business is all about knowing where to begin. Learn about the energy walkthrough process, hear about how others did it, and discuss options for leased space. Whether you’re a commercial business owner, design and construction professional, or multifamily property manager, you can find opportunities for energy savings.
3. Industrial-Strength Savings for Manufacturers of All Sizes. Presented by Ross Finney, Energy Trust. Energy Trust helps industrial facility owners realize significant energy savings every year. We contract with industrial process engineers throughout Oregon to conduct scoping studies and determine the most cost-effective energy upgrades at your facility. This session is appropriate for all industries including agriculture, cold storage, food processing, pulp and paper, manufacturing, small industrial and wood products.
9:30 a.m. Break
9:40 a.m. Round Two Breakouts (select one – your choice)
1. Comfort Sells / HVAC 101. Presented by Erinn Cypher, Energy Trust. For many businesses, heating and cooling expenses are a big drain on operations—but Energy Trust can help you recover operating expenses and make investments that cut your energy costs and increase your property’s value.
2. Everything under the Sun / Renewable Energy. Presented by Erik Anderson, Pacific Power. Making energy efficiency and renewable energy top priorities in the places and processes that drive your business is smart any way you look at it. The savings you realize on energy costs go straight to your bottom line.
3. Growing Savings / Energy Efficiency for Agriculture Businesses. Whether your business is a dairy, nursery, commercial farm or other agricultural business, costs are probably growing faster than you’d like. Lighting, heating, refrigeration, irrigation and more — together, they make up a large part of your operating costs. But with Energy Trust cash incentives, you can cultivate healthy energy cost savings.
10:30 a.m. Adjourn