Klamath Basin Irrigation Energy Workshop
- Business & Professional
- Klamath County Fairgrounds, Klamath Falls OR
You're invited: Breakfast and answers on us!
Please join us for a free breakfast workshop to find out about wattsmart programs and incentives to help you save energy – and money. The savings you realize can go right to your bottom line, now and for years to come. The agenda for this fast paced, information paced morning is below.
Pacific Power has teamed up with Energy Trust of Oregon and local trade ally contractors for this event to provide programs that give you cash incentives for your next energy efficiency or renewable energy project. Find out how these programs can work for you at this breakfast exclusively for Pacific Power business customers. This seminar is your chance to hear all the options, how they fit together and how you can choose the right ones to improve your bottom line.
Seats are limited, please register today.
7:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 a.m. Welcome
8:30 a.m. Break
8:40 a.m. Round One Workshops (select one – your choice)
1. Lighting the Way to Energy Savings / Lighting 101. Presented by Mike Hughes, Energy Trust. Lighting upgrades are the best—and often, the easiest—first step in any energy-efficiency program and can pay back your investment cost through energy savings in as little as two years or less. Energy Trust offers cash incentives for lighting and lighting control projects.
2. How Does Your Business Use Energy? Presented by Jesse Holland, Energy Trust. Running a more energy-efficient business is all about knowing where to begin. Learn about the energy walkthrough process, hear about how others did it, and discuss options for leased space. Whether you’re a commercial business owner, design and construction professional, or multifamily property manager, you can find opportunities for energy savings.
3. Industrial-Strength Savings for Manufacturers of All Sizes. Energy Trust helps industrial facility owners realize significant energy savings every year. We contract with industrial process engineers throughout Oregon to conduct scoping studies and determine the most cost-effective energy upgrades at your facility. This session is appropriate for all industries including agriculture, cold storage, food processing, pulp and paper, manufacturing, small industrial and wood products.
4. Engaging Your Employees. Organizations throughout Oregon are discovering how to put the power of Strategic Energy Management to work in their buildings, finding that managing energy use as a strategic asset—instead of just a cost—can boost profitability. Learn how to engage your employees to save energy.
9:30 a.m. Break
9:40 a.m. Round Two Breakouts (select one – your choice)
1. Comfort Sells / HVAC 101. Presented by Jesse Holland, Energy Trust. For many businesses, heating and cooling expenses are a big drain on operations—but Energy Trust can help you recover operating expenses and make investments that cut your energy costs and increase your property’s value.
2. Everything under the Sun / Renewable Energy. Presented by Erik Anderson, Pacific Power. Making energy efficiency and renewable energy top priorities in the places and processes that drive your business is smart any way you look at it. The savings you realize on energy costs go straight to your bottom line.
3. Growing Savings / Energy Efficiency for Agriculture Businesses. Presented by Ulrike Mengelberg, Energy Trust. Whether your business is a dairy, nursery, commercial farm or other agricultural business, costs are probably growing faster than you’d like. Lighting, heating, refrigeration, irrigation and more — together, they make up a large part of your operating costs. But with Energy Trust cash incentives, you can cultivate healthy energy cost savings.
4. Small Commercial Construction / Major Renovation. Presented by Bill Welch, Energy Trust. New energy-efficient buildings deserve their kudos. When you enroll your project, you’re helping to set a new standard for small commercial buildings. One that results in lower energy costs and up to 20 percent more energy savings. Special incentive packages offer simple, tailored solutions for your next project.
10:30 a.m. Adjourn
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.