Watch, learn and discuss TEDMED 2014 - Live in NYC!
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Friday, September 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to join us September 10-12 for free live casts of every TEDMED 2014 session from San Francisco and Washington D.C. Together, we'll watch, ponder and discuss the talks framing this year's theme, Unlocking Imagination in Service of Health and Medicine.
Enjoy post-session discussions from our Senior Director of Scientific Engagement, Nathan Pearson, among others, as well as networking and refreshments at the New York Genome Center - the city's common ground for people striving to understand human and other genomes.
September 10: Day 1
- 9:00 - 10:40 am Session 1: Turn it Upside Down
- 1:00 - 2:45 pm Session 2: We Just Don’t Know
- 4:30 - 6:15 pm Session 3: Flat Out Amazing
September 11: Day 2
- 8:30 - 10:10 am Session 1: Stealing Smart
- 12:45 - 2:30 pm Session 2: Don’t You Dare Talk About This
- 4:30 - 6:05 pm Session 3: Play is Not a Waste of Time
September 12: Day 3
- 8:00 - 9:40 am Session 1: Human Nature Inside and Out
- 11:00 - 12:40 pm Session 2: Weird and Wonderful
- 2:30 - 4:00 pm Session 3: I Was Just Thinking Too Small