Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants
Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Washington Redskins
The New York Giants
Travel Package Includes:
- Round-trip, motor coach transportation from Charlotte, NC to Landover, MD (Transportation provided by Rose Chauffeured Transportation)
- Two-night hotel accommodations at Hampton Inn Washington-I-95
- Hot breakfast each morning in hotel dining area
- Transportation to/from the stadium on game day
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages while on the bus
- Movies, fun and games while on the bus
Travel Package DOES NOT Include:
- Game ticket -- Re-sale tickets are currently available at TicketExchange by Ticketmaster. Plans of Elegance will keep you informed of general ticket release date.
- Transportation while in the DC area (exception transportation to the game)
Travel Package Cost:
- $390 per person (based on double occupancy)
|Payment Type||Due on or before||Amount|
|Initial Deposit||June 14, 2013
|Second Installment||July 12, 2013
|Third Installment||August 16, 2013||$75.00|
|Fourth Installment||September 13, 2013||$75.00|
|Remaining balance||October 11, 2013||$90.00|
- Prices are subject to change without notice until a deposit has been received
- Cancellation policy: $50 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. No refunds will be granted within 60 days of travel; 50% will be refunded within 61-90 days of travel; 75% will be refunded within 91-120 days of travel
- Guest will be responsible for their own transportation while in Pittsburgh, exception shuttle service to/from stadium
- Plans of Elegance, LLC is not responsible for any fees incurred by travelers as a result of a missed bus, lost luggage, misplaced or stolen property, injury/illness, etc.
- Travel insurance is available for an additional cost and must be purchased when the initial deposit is made
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments
- Each individual will be responsible for any incidental charges incurred during the hotel stay and will need to present a credit/debit card at check-in
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
The purpose of Plans of Elegance extends far beyond simply selling travel and planning events. The services provided are about the restoration of the family unit, enhancement of relationships, the rekindling of the marriage unit, and the revitalization and rejuvenation of the human spirit.
These things are often accomplished when individuals are removed from their comfort zones and gather in unfamiliar places and territories to engage in new and meaningful experiences and to connect in ways previously unexplored.
When you allow Plans of Elegance to service your travel and event planning needs, know that it is done from a heart filled with gratitude, great passion and a strong love for the well-being of your entire existence.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner