The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with admissions representatives from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
249 participating schools including:
- Duke University - Nicholas School of the Environment
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Master of Science in Global Medicine Program at Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Mercy College
- National Urban Fellows, Inc.
- Northeastern University - College of Professional Studies
- School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado - Denver
- UCLA, Public Policy Department
- Yale School of Public Health
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.