Washington, DC Idealist Grad Fair
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Idealist can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
146 participating schools including:
- Drexel University School of Public Health
- Duke University, MPP Program, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Rutgers University- The Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado - Denver
- TransAtlantic Masters Program
- UCLA, Public Policy Department
- University of Maryland School of Social Work
- University of Michigan - Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.