Washington, DC Idealist Grad Fair
Friday, September 28, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
This fair is generously hosted by the George Washington University Graduate School of Education and Human Development.
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
For a taste of what the Idealist Grad Fairs are all about, check out this brief video, taken at our 2012 New York fair in September.
Free and open to anyone thinking about attending graduate school, at the fair you can:
- Learn about a range of graduate programs offered by local, national and international universities
- Engage with admissions advisors about specific programs, admissions requirements and application deadlines
- Attend a panel discussion about admissions and financial aid
For driving directions and information about parking and public transportation, click here.
244 participating schools including:
- Carnegie Mellon University- H. John Heinz III College
- Catholic University, MA in Integral Economic Development Management
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD - North America)
- New York Medical College School of Health Sciences and Practice
- The Pennsylvania State University - School of International Affairs
- The School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- University of Leeds
- University of Miami Graduate Programs in Public Health
- University of Michigan School of Social Work
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, if you a request for accommodation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.