Centurion Military Alliance (CMA)
1 Day Warrior Transitioning Readiness Program
V.I.P Networking Event!!!
"Empowering Our Nation's Honorable Warriors"
CMA is opening up this event to the first Twenty Five Active Transitioning Service Members!!!!
Seats are limited and they go FAST!!!!
When: Wednesday October 16th
Where: Double Tree by Hilton San Antonio Downtown Hotel
What to Expect: You will receive One-On-One assistance from Certified Professional Resume Writers as well as One-On-One assistance from the industry’s top Human Resource experts who will assist you with:
- Writing a Professional resume,
- Tips and Advise on your Federal Resume,
- Sharpen your Interview Skills,
- Arm you with tools necessary to become successful during your career search.
You will also hear from experts in the Social Media field that will teach you how to maximize your social media networks to better optimize your career search success. You will also have the opportunity to sit with represtatives from Regionally Accredited Universities who will be on-site to provide free transcript evaluations.
What to Bring:
- A rough draft resume (email ahead of time),
- Your Federal Resume (if you have one),
- Your ARTS/SMARTS/CCAF or any Un-Offical Transcripts (For education evals)
- A "Ready-to-Learn" attitude as well as your Spouse.
You will have the chance to network with recruiters from companies such as AT&T, USAA, Northrup Grumman, City of San Antonio, Wells Fargo, Citi, UPS, HVHC/VisionWorks, etc...