Walking with Owls
If you love owls and walking in the countryside, then this is a must for you. This experience comprises of a walk around the scenic Warwickshire countryside with an owl on your gloved hand, during which you will learn some fascinating facts about owls. You will also have an owl(s) flown to you; either one of our barn owls and/or our Great Horned Owl, meet Izzy our Tawny Owl and the latest additions to our owl family; two Chaco owls called Bubble and Squeak! As with all our experiences you may take as many photographs or videos as you wish.
At the end of the walk refreshments of cake and tea, coffee or a cold drink will be served, while you relax and chat about your experience.
Spectators are welcome for an additional charge. (£10 adult, £5 child 8-15 years), payable in cash on the day.
Please arrive 10 minutes before start time to book in.
PLEASE NOTE - Not suitable for pushchairs/wheelchairs.
- Activity takes place on selected week days, evenings and some weekend days (subject to demand and availability).
- Please see drop down list on the automated booking system for dates and times of sessions.
- Bookings subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Activity is weather dependent. Please ring on the day of the experience to check if it is going ahead to avoid a wasted journey! All bad weather cancellations will be eligible to re-book. If re-booking after expiry date of voucher please ring us first.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions and wear footwear suitable for walking.
- Minimum age 12 years. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not suitable for pushchairs/wheelchairs.
- No dogs allowed.
- 48 hour cancellation policy.