Join Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides, for this delightful meander through Georgetown’s “East Village” streets, circa 1800, the way Joseph Nourse – first resident of Dumbarton House – also first register of the U.S. Treasury who served under six different U.S. presidents -- would have viewed his neighborhood on the heights of Georgetown from his “Belle Vue” home (aka Dumbarton House) atop Cedar hill. 60 minutes. Comfy walking shoes a must! $10 per walker (age 3 and under free). No pets, please.
$10 per person (ages 3 and under free).
Meet at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW (by the garden gates)
- Tour starts at 1:00pm sharp
- Rain or shine
- 1 hour tour
- Cash or check only (or prepaid)
- 3 years and younger are free, must be in a stroller
- No pets allowed
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- No reservation required (cash or check only at door), but [pre-paid reservations welcome
When & Where