2013 WALK for LIFE - CAROLINA MALL to FOREST HILL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH - Saturday, June 1st
Registration will open at 9am in the Food Court at Carolina Mall in Concord. Together we will march two miles down Church Street toward the center of historic downtown Concord. The walk will end at Forest Hill United Methodist Church located at 265 Union Street North. At the conclusion of the walk participants may choose to enjoy a free lunch, bid on a prize in the annual Basket Bonanza Silent Auction or participate in the family-friendly activities on the lawn.
If you are not unable to walk but wish to participate in the Walk for Life Celebration parking is available at Forest Hill UMC. Crisis Pregnancy Center will provide the walkers shuttle transportation back to Carolina Mall after the event.
The walk is seeking business Sponsors, donors and participants. Additional information can be found at www.CabarrusWalkforLife.com
When & Where
Crisis Pregnancy Center of Cabarrus County
Crisis Pregnancy Center of Cabarrus County ministers to the spiritual, material and emotional needs of women and their families in the Cabarrus / Rowan County communities who are facing the challenges of unplanned pregnancy situations, to educate & encourage them to make healthier lifestyle choices for themselves & their children.
The services of the center include:
- Pregnancy Tests and Peer Counseling
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free Limited Ultrasounds
- 24-Hour Phone Counseling at Optionline (800) 712-HELP
- Maternity and Baby Clothes, Diapers, Formula, Baby Food and Furnishings
- Abortion Education
- Nutrition and Fetal Development Education Classes
- Abstinence and STD Counseling
- Referrals for Temporary Housing
- Assistance with Adoption Services
- Connections to Other Community Help Services