"Walk a Hound 'n Get Dog Tired" Program (Open to the Public)
Here's How It Works...
Animal Adoption Foundation (AAF), Provides You With:
1. Enthusiastic Shelter Dogs who need a walk or jog with you!
(Trained volunteers will prescreen dogs, then leash up dogs and bring dogs outside to participating volunteers)
2. Outdoor Space to Walk/Jog/Hang-out with Our Shelter Dogs: On premise walking paths allow you to get as much exercise with a dog as you want in a 1-hour session. Or choose to spend time with dogs in the dog play yards. Please note:
- Sessions are open to all community members and AAF volunteers;
- Participants under age 15 years must be accompanied by an adult who is willing to be the primary walker; and,
- For safety reasons, space is limited to 8 volunteers;
- Sign-up for one or multiple sessions.
How Do I Get Involved?
2. Show-Up: You don't need to bring any paper confirmation with you. Ask for directions to the program at the Front Desk if it's your first time.
Mon., Thurs. & Fri.: Noon-1 pm;
Sat.: 10-11 am
Save This Event
When & Where
Animal Adoption Foundation
The Animal Adoption Foundation is a no-kill shelter (non profit) for dogs and cats that have been abused or abandoned. AAF provides a safe and humane environment for dogs and cats that are waiting to be adopted. Our caring volunteers and generous, donors enable us to provide a safe and haven for our special friends. Please read about our volunteer programs and opportunities!
Visit our website: www.aafpets.org; or "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AnimalAdoptionFoundation