San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Urban League of Greater Atlanta in partnership with Wal-Mart will host a Pre-Screening Event !
- Positions for this Wal-Mart will be located in the Southwest Atlanta
- You must be able to pass : customer service assessment, background check, and drug screening
- Please come dressed professional with a copy of your resume
- Interviews will be conducted on the spot for those candidates that pass the customer service assessment.
When : 3/1/2013
Where : Urban League of Greater Atlanta
100 Edgewood Avenue, Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30303
Time: 10:00 am sharp
( please be prepared to stay in order to complete the process for pre-screening)
When & Where
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA)
Peachtree Center, International Tower
229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303-1600
Office: (404) 659.1150
For more than 90 years, the Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA) has maintained a singular focus: Economic Empowerment.
Economic empowerment is proven and tested as one of the most effective means of elevating the quality of life and access to education, jobs, housing, and business opportunities in historically underserved communities.
Our Mission Is... to enable and empower African Americans and others in underserved urban communities to achieve their highest human potential and secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
Our Programs Are... designed to delive practical, relevant and impactful solutions to empower individuals and families with the resources, skills and access they need to move up the economic ladder.
By Focusing on Six Key Tenents that Empower People, We Achieve Economic Empowerment.
1. Education and Job Skills Training
2. Employment, Careers and Entrepreneurship
3. Housing and Community Development
4. Financial Literacy and Wealth Creation
5. Youth Development and Empowerment
6. Civic Engagement and Leadership