WAKA Hollywood Dodgeball Mid-Season Pub Crawl
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get your livers and your putters ready. It is time once again for our Mid-Season Party Bus Pub Crawl. Last season we played with markers - this season we are playing pub golf!
So here's the scenario:
(1) We are going to four bars, via Tranell and her super awesome school bus. Yes, we are taking a school bus (possibly two) around Hollywood to go drinking (or not drinking, if drinking isn't your thing) on a Saturday afternoon.
(2) The theme is pub golf. And I quote Missy Elliot from the song Pussycat, "like, what that mean?" (1) It means you should dress up like a golfer. We are all dressing up like golfers! (2) We are going to be scoring the event as if it were a golf tournament. Drink a beer? That nets you (-1). Drink a shot? You get (-2). Throw up? You're getting (+5). Get a phone number? That's a (-4). Make out with a stranger? That's a (-7). Make out with Bauslaugh? That's a (+10). The player with the lowest score at the end of the festivities will win a super awesome prize.
(3) We are having a raffle for our charity, the Hirschberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. Got a cool prize you want to donate? (Like, say, a free personal training session, or a free haircut, or whatever else you can get donated?) E-mail our charity chair, Jill Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) To get on the bus, you need to purchase a ticket. Which you can purchase right here! We may or may not be selling tickets the day of the event, so if you want to get on board, purchase your tickets now.
(5) We are starting the crawl at Big Wangs at 3 p.m. on the Swatch watch. The bus is leaving at 4 p.m. Don't be like Kriss Kross and miss the bus.
Inside Out is Wiggity-Wiggity-Wiggity Whack,