Waffle House Recruitment: Unit Managers
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you have the ability to :
· Managing a staff of approximately 30 hourly employees in a quick service, 24-hour restaurant with an open kitchen area.
· Stand for great deal of your shift
· Work an average of 9-11 hours a day, 6 days on and 2 days off. In a typical day, the Unit Manager arrives at the restaurant at 6:30am, is actively involved in making and serving food for several hours, handles daily and weekly management, administrative and related tasks and then leaves at 3:00 to 4:00pm, and returns later in the evening several times a week, but not daily.
· Be accountable for the economic success of their assigned restaurant. With the exception of days off, when Unit Managers are not in the restaurants they may be contacted at any time if there is an issue at their restaurant. Due to the nature of the business, Unit Managers are required to work all holidays and most weekends.
· Reports typically directly to a District Manager.
· Provide a copy of your current driver’s license and car insurance
· Provide a copy High school diploma or equivalent, 4 Year Degree Preferred
· Provide references for current/previous management experience
You are encouraged to register for this event ! You will not be admitted to this event if , YOU have not registered . All candidates are asked to dress professional because interviews will be conducted on the spot ! In addition, you must bring a current copy of your resume which reflects your experience in the RESTAURANT INDUSTRY.
In addition, you must complete the ONLINE APPLICATION at www.whcareers.com
LIMITED SEATING , REGISTER NOW !
When & Where
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA)
Peachtree Center, International Tower
229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303-1600
Office: (404) 659.1150
For more than 90 years, the Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA) has maintained a singular focus: Economic Empowerment.
Economic empowerment is proven and tested as one of the most effective means of elevating the quality of life and access to education, jobs, housing, and business opportunities in historically underserved communities.
Our Mission Is... to enable and empower African Americans and others in underserved urban communities to achieve their highest human potential and secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
Our Programs Are... designed to delive practical, relevant and impactful solutions to empower individuals and families with the resources, skills and access they need to move up the economic ladder.
By Focusing on Six Key Tenents that Empower People, We Achieve Economic Empowerment.
1. Education and Job Skills Training
2. Employment, Careers and Entrepreneurship
3. Housing and Community Development
4. Financial Literacy and Wealth Creation
5. Youth Development and Empowerment
6. Civic Engagement and Leadership