Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
If you have the ability to :
· Managing a staff of approximately 30 hourly employees in a quick service, 24-hour restaurant with an open kitchen area.
· Stand for great deal of your shift
· Work an average of 9-11 hours a day, 6 days on and 2 days off. In a typical day, the Unit Manager arrives at the restaurant at 6:30am, is actively involved in making and serving food for several hours, handles daily and weekly management, administrative and related tasks and then leaves at 3:00 to 4:00pm, and returns later in the evening several times a week, but not daily.
· Be accountable for the economic success of their assigned restaurant. With the exception of days off, when Unit Managers are not in the restaurants they may be contacted at any time if there is an issue at their restaurant. Due to the nature of the business, Unit Managers are required to work all holidays and most weekends.
· Reports typically directly to a District Manager.
· Provide a copy of your current driver’s license and car insurance
· Provide a copy High school diploma or equivalent, 4 Year Degree Preferred
· Provide references for current/previous management experience
You are encouraged to register for this event ! You will not be admitted to this event if , YOU have not registered . All candidates are asked to dress professional because interviews will be conducted on the spot ! In addition, you must bring a current copy of your resume which reflects your experience in the RESTAURANT INDUSTRY.
In addition, you must complete the ONLINE APPLICATION at www.whcareers.com
LIMITED SEATING , REGISTER NOW !