Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
work2future Professional Development Staff Training
Project Management Fundamentals: What Everyone Needs to Know!
(8 hour course)
Friday 4/26 8:30 to 5pm
Project Management isn't just for construction engineers and military logistics experts. Today, in addition to "regular" job duties, managers, supervisors, and team leaders are often expected to take on extra assignments - and get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This workshop is not intended to take you from a supervisory or administrative position to that of a project manager; however, this 8 hour course will familiarize you with the most common terms and the most current thinking about projects.
- Recognizing the Project Life Cycle
- Identifying the Project Success Criteria
- Identifyin Constraints & Risks
- Identifying sponsors, Project Team, and Budget
- Identifying Project Milestones and Tasks
- Monitoring, Tracking and Evaluating
- Developing a Communication Plan
- Conducting a Project Presentation
- Working Effectively with Project Team Members
- Dealing with Common Team Member Problem Behaviors
- Motivating Your Team
When & Where
work2future staff training