VRP & GIG Present The Miami Weekend Getaway Down Pmt w/BUS (Non-Refundable)
Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM - Friday, June 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM (EDT)
Miami Beach, FL
Join Velvet Rope Promotions & GIG as we present you with three of the sexiest nights on South Beach...
Miami Weekend Getaway
$425 all inclusive*
*Additional $25 administrative fee applies per person, price based on double occupancy
July 26 – 29, 2012
Thursday July 26
8 pm to 11:30 pm –Meet and Greet at Dugan’s on Flat Shoals
Friday July 27
12:00am – Bus departs for Miami, FL
10:00 am – Arrive in Miami
10am – 1:30pm check in/personal time
1:45pm – Meet in Hotel Lobby for Tour of Miami
2:00-4:30pm- Island Boat Cruise tour
4:30pm-6:30pm – Shop at Bayside
7pm – 8 pm – Happy Hour (Complimentary Drinks in Hotel Lounge)
8 pm – 9pm - Live Comedy Show
9pm – until – Dinner Social at Wet Willies
Saturday July 28
TBA – Breakfast
12pm – 4pm - Shopping at Saw grass Mills or go to the beach
6pm – 9 pm King of Diamonds or Beach (Transportation provided ONLY-not entry fee or food/drinks)
7pm – 8pm- Happy Hour (Complimentary Drinks in Hotel Lounge)
9pm – 10 pm - Live Comedy Show
10pm – until -All White Affair in Hotel Lounge
Sunday July 29
TBA – Breakfast
9am – Bus departs for Atlanta
9pm- Bus arrives in Atlanta
Payment Schedule and Fees
· MAY 31st First payment of $150 (non refundable)
· JUNE 22th Second Payment of $150
· JULY 20th Final Payment of $125
*Please see terms and conditions for all inclusive*
*TRIP PRICE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY*
ALL INCLUSIVE DETAILS
ü 2 night stay at Luxurious Whitelaw Hotel
ü Bus transportation to and from Miami, FL
ü All you can drink alcohol on bus round trip (premium beer and alcohol only)
ü Bus transportation to and from Island Boat Tour cruise and entry fee
ü Entry to All White Affair
ü Bus transportation to and from King of Diamonds
ü Free Live Comedy Show
ü Complimentary Happy Hour Drinks each night
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All booking cancellations must be in writing and shall only be effective upon acknowledged receipt by Global Information Group. If cancellations are made within 6 weeks of trip departure, all payments received will be forfeited. The scale of charges for cancellations is as follows:
- The initial deposit is nonrefundable.
- Cancellations made before June 8th will receive a full refund, excluding the deposit.
- Cancellations made after June 15th will receive 50% refund.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made after June 22nd.
2. If you are a "no show," your reservation shall be considered cancelled. If you had not notified Global Information Group prior to the cancellation, the scale charges detailed in paragraph one shall apply.
3. Any request to amend or change a booking once it has been confirmed will be subject to space availability.
4. Global Information Group shall not be liable for illness, injury, or death sustained on a trip sold by the Company, its officers, employees, authorized representatives, or agents.
Check out a few memories from The Ultimate Weekend Getaway to Freeport in the Bahamas.