San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FQAs – Flavor Questions Answered – Volunteers
FIRST things first, please Like Us on Facebook: Facebook.com/FlavorRun
1) Why be a Flavor Volunteer?
- As a Flavor Volunteer, you'll be supporting the many awesome children's charities that we work with at each Flavor Run event! Read about them on the website - www.FlavorRun.com
- It is soooo much fun. Whether you are checking in participants or throwing flavored powder on people, we are confident in you having an awesome time.
- All Flavor Volunteers get an official The Flavor Run™ Volunteer Shirt. #JealousFriends
- Speaking of.... bring as many friends as you can – It will be a great experience for everyone.
- Finally – You are contributing to bringing lots of smiles to your community. #throwingfruitflavoredpowderisawesome
2) Are there age requirements for volunteering?
All Flavor Volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
3) What if I have a large group that wants to volunteer?
The more the merrier! Please email Support@FlavorRun.com for more details to get your group set up for race day!
4) Can I sign up for more than one volunteer job on Flavor Race Day?
While it would be great to be able to assign you to multiple volunteer jobs on Race Day, we do ask that you please register online for only ONE volunteer job on the day of the event. Yes, you can sign up to volunteer at the Check-in Party AND on Flavor Race Day!
Race Day volunteer options are:
- Course Volunteer - Course volunteers will be assigned to duties along the 5k race course such as throwing flavor and handing out water to participants.
- Festival Volunteer - Festival volunteers will assist the Flavor Run Staff in the festival area with registration and fruit, as well as at the start and finish lines.
*Duties for course and festival volunteers will be assisgned on a first come, first served basis.
5) What should I wear to volunteer?
All volunteers will receive an official Flavor Volunteer shirt. Other than that, we recommend that you dress comfortable in something you don’t mind getting colorful and flavorful.
6) How do I sign up to volunteer with just a few friends?
Just have you friends complete the same form you filled out. When you arrive on Flavor Race Day, just let the Flavor Team Leader know that you're together and he/she will assign you to the same position or area.
7) Can I run AND volunteer?
Of course! The “Pre-Race Check-In Party” is a way for you to volunteer and come enjoy the event with us.
8) Still have flavor questions?
Email Us – Support@FlavorRun.com