VoiceWorld, the industry's premier conference, being held in Toronto in 2013, is an immersive experience focused on engaging voice actors from across Canada and the United States. Connect with amazing, influential people who can change your life through courses in artistic development, business and technology preparing you for success in the exciting world of voice acting.
“A World of Opportunities” — that’s the theme of VoiceWorld Toronto. There are few things in life that bring more satisfaction and joy than taking part in the creation of something. Creating opportunities to succeed in business is at the heart of the entrepreneurial spirit. The industry resources, cutting-edge tools and proven strategies presented will aid you in opening doors you may have only dreamed of.
To inspire those who are just getting started and renew the passion of seasoned professionals. A breath of fresh air, VoiceWorld sets out to invigorate and intensify your love for the art of voice acting as never before with an action plan for you to take your business to the next level. Prepare to be educated, equipped and empowered.
- Learn the ins and outs of the voice acting business, and what it takes to be successful
- Audition like a pro — understand the do’s and don’ts of auditioning in person and online
- Get into business — explore ways to turn your voice acting talent into a business
- Pat Fraley – Man of Four Thousand Voices, CESD Talent Los Angeles
- Elley-Ray Hennessy, Award-winning actress, Director and Producer
- Deb Munro – International Voice-over Talent and Coach
- David Ciccarelli – Co-Founder and CEO of Voices.com
- David Goldberg – Owner, Director, & Coach of Edge Studio
- Dan Lenard – The Home Studio Master
- Sunday Muse – Voice-over Artist, Author and Coach
- Dave McRae – The Voice Mann
- Stephanie Ciccarelli – Author of Voice Acting for Dummies
- Wayne Young - Audio Producer and Mixing Engineer
Voices.com Room Block with the Toronto Hilton Hotel:
For complete event details, click here: http://www.voiceworldtoronto.com/
Have a question?
VoiceWorld Toronto Contact
Ashley Davidson - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Every now and then a company arises whose steely focus, passion for innovation and burning desire to change the world truly makes an impact.
As our voice talent step up to their microphones, we meet and exceed your expectations with excellence through the spoken word. We get your job done on time, within budget, and most importantly, we’ll get your job done right.
People from companies like ABC, NBC, ESPN, PBS, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Sony Pictures, Audible, Comcast, Bell Canada, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Western Union, American Airlines, Toyota, Ford and GM as well as organizations such as the US Army and the US Government entrust the Voices.com online marketplace to find the perfect voice-over talent for their multimedia productions.