In this fun and informative weekly class, you will learn about the business, technical and creative aspects of voiceover acting and the industry in general. Topics covered include mic technique, interpreting copy, audition and studio etiquette, creating characters, how, where and when to find voiceover work, and different types of voiceovers, including commercial, character/animation, and narration/long-form VO. You will get to practice voiceover copy on-mic at each class, and take home professionally-recorded samples of your work. Over the course of the class, you will have the opportunity to showcase your work to and receive feedback from FOUR special voiceover industry guests!
Our guests for this round of classes will include Dave Gilbert, CCO of Wadjet Eye Games!
For full info, including additional registration options, please visit http://www.listentomelanie.com/classes/voiceoversamplerclass.html.
Please note that Eventbrite registrants must ALSO complete a mandatory short questionnaire! Once you have registered and paid on Eventbrite, you MUST also fill out this form: http://form.jotform.us/form/31940162646150
For this low price, you will receive the following:
- TWENTY hours of group instruction, with personalized feedback on your work on-mic in a real recording studio every week
- Professionally recorded MP3 samples of your work on-mic to take home after every class
- Priceless opportunity for intimate learning settings with FOUR special industry guests
- Experience working in real recording studios
- An unbeatable 8-student limit for maximum on-mic time and individualized attention
- "Field trip" class in a top-notch recording studio in midtown Manhattan
- Exclusive access to my private LTM support group on Facebook
- Inclusion in my private casting database
- Primary consideration for any voiceover opportunities I have
- Early access invitations to future classes, events and industry showcases
- Bonus #1: One FREE private one-hour sessions with Melanie (a $50 value) and 50% off ALL private sessions while enrolled in the class!
- Bonus #2: One FREE Voiceover Workout Group (WOG) during your time in the class (a $30 value)!
- Bonus #3: Completely original voiceover copy (a $100+ value)!
- Bonus #4: Full MP3 recordings of each class (a $429 value)!
- More surprises along the way :)
In addition, if you sign up with a friend, BOTH of you will receive $20 off!
This class is strictly limited to 8 students, so sign up early to secure your spot!
Class dates: Mondays in July and August, starting Monday, July 7th
Class time: 6:30-9:00PM
Class location: Ripley-Grier Studios
520 8th Avenue (between 36th and 37th Streets), 10th Floor
Tuition: $729 (for a $1500+ value of group instruction, materials, studio time and special guest events!)
*Sign up with a friend and BOTH of you receive $20 off! (Valid for ANY number of friends you refer who also sign up, for any of my classes!!
***Please note that Eventbrite registrants must ALSO complete a mandatory short questionnaire! Once you have registered and paid on Eventbrite, you MUST also fill out this form: http://form.jotform.us/form/31940162646150
For additional payment options, other classes, and more information, please visit http://www.listentomelanie.com/voiceoverclasses.html. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Melanie Ehrlich is an actor/director/voice actor based in NYC, whose 200+ voiceover credits include Vella Wilde, the lead female protagonist in the highly-anticipated indie RPG YIIK, which has been featured on Kotaku, PCGamer, Engadget, IGN, and Sony’s official Playstation blog. She can also be heard as wacky school chancellor Kaede Tenjouji in the popular anime series Ladies versus Butlers!, as well as in commercials and narration for Samsung, Apple, Ebay, LG, Johnson & Johnson, and Japan Airlines. On screen, she’s been seen recently nationwide in a Project Runway-inspired commercial for Dish Network alongside Tim Gunn himself, and in the TV series Momsters: When Moms Go Bad, hosted by Roseanne Barr.
In addition to her performance work, Melanie is the owner/CEO of Listen To Melanie (LTM), which provides casting, directing, production and consulting services for creative productions. She's spoken at events such as New York Media Festival, PAX East and IndieCade East, and teaches voice acting classes to aspiring voiceover talent, for which she was one of the top five nominees for Best NYC Voiceover Coach in the 2014 Backstage Reader’s Choice Awards.
For more info, visit Melanie’s website at www.MelanieEhrlich.com.