TWO DAYS! August 22 & 23
All tickets give you access to both Saturday & Sunday!
In the words of Chris Pirillo, founder and VloggerFair imaginer, “Think of VloggerFair as an amped-up gathering of sorts - an event that surfaces community energy in a single space.”
Hey Vlog Enthusiasts!
We're excited you’re joining us at the 3rd Annual VloggerFair!
The event will be held on Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (or so) AND Sunday, August 23rd, from 10:00 am - 4:30 pm at Seattle Center’s Exhibition Hall. The Hall is located beneath the Pacific Northwest Ballet at 301 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109
Hosts: Chris, Diana & Jedi Pirillo of Pirillo Vlogs
WHO IS COMING TO VLOGGERFAIR?
- April & Davey - April's Life
- April & Justin - AprilJustinTV
- Austin & Brittany - The Nive Nulls
- Albert Prigodich
- Andrew Bodine - The Giant Waffle
- Baylee Jae
- Benji - Video Influencers & It's Judy's Life
- Bryan & Missy -Daily Bumps
- Charles Trippy & Allie Wes - CTFxC
- Chris, Diana & Jedi - Pirillo Vlogs
- Clintus & Family!
- Corrado & Saskia - ApprenticeEh
- Cullen & Katie - BamaChick1101
- David Camarena
- Dee & Jerry - TheLaVigneLife
- Dom Esposito
- Ellie + Jared
- Epoddle Family
- Erica Griffin
- Gabrielle & Chad - GabeBabeTV
- Jerry - Barnacules Nerdgasm
- Jon Prosser - Front Page Tech
- Kati Morton
- Keaton Keller
- Lamarr Wilson
- Lane & the FunnyRats
- LaToya & Adam of LaToyasLife
- Linus Sebastian - Linus Tech Tips
- Marie & Ryan - BitsAndClips
- Matt Philie - SwashinTV
- Matthew Santoro
- Matthew Zagursky - Sevadus
- Meghan Camarena - Strawburry17
- Meghan Tonjes
- Nick & Ken - StillSoundlyAwake
- Nicole Arbour
- Rachel Whitehurst & Chris Hubbard
- Sam & Jennika - Samika Vlogs
- Sam & Nia
- Sarah Penna
- Shay & Collette - Shaytards
- Taylor - thataylaa
- Tim & Dana Schmoyer
- James & Ashley - The Chick's Life
- Trucker Josh
- Will & RJ - Shep689
Is there someone you REALLY want at VloggerFair? Tweet them! Let them know!
NOTE: All tickets for VloggerFair apply to both days - Saturday, August 22nd and Sunday, August 23rd!
Who is hosting VloggerFair?
- Chris Pirillo, his wife Diana, and their baby girl, Jedi!
- Their Vlog Channel is @PirilloVlogs https://www.youtube.com/c/pirillovlogs
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Anyone under 12 needs to be accompanied by an adult. Bring photo ID to get your badge!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- It would be helpful to check you in quickly!
What if I can't make it?
- Aww, we’ll miss you a lot! Be sure to watch all the vlogs that everyone makes of the day!
- You can always transfer your ticket to someone else, share the love :)
- To transfer your ticket or update your VloggerFair ticket info - Eventbrite has a great link: http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/en_us/portal/articles/430100-how-to-update-your-ticket-registration-information
- We do not offer refunds. You can transfer tickets to another person, up until August 20th!
- Yes! Visit http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets/ - you can change names & resassign tickets, up until August 20th
Will I get to meet ______ for 100% super duper sure?
- WE AREN’T MAKING GUARANTEES.
- If you plan properly, you’ll likely get to see everyone you would like to! If you are coming to VloggerFair with your heart set on one person, you might be in the wrong place - we want you to meet lots of people!
- This year, we made some changes. We don't like what "VIP" alludes to. We have "Featured Vloggers" to showcase Vloggers that are really connected to their community and may have Meet & Greets, etc. We also have "Participating Vloggers," or smaller Vloggers who are creating community, and just as important to making VloggerFair a great event! :)
- VloggerFair is about Vloggers and their communities, so we want them to have the chance to walk around and meet you! We'll have organized scheduled Meet & Greets, One-on-one "Ask A Vlogger" tables, and more! We don't want people spending their entire day waiting, so Priority Pass holders will have early access to the venue, and prioroty when it comes to meet ups, etc. Regular ticket holders will have a chance to participate in meet ups and activities, too!
- INVITE them! Letting your favoruite Vlogger know about VloggerFair is the best way to get them to come! Tweet them, and we'll do our best. Every Vlogger is invited to VloggerFair!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
One last thing - we couldn’t have done this again without our Vloggers - and you guys - their COMMUNITY! Make sure you #VloggerFair in all your Tweets, your Instagrams, your Vlogs… we’ll be sure to share them too!
As a reminder, here are our links:
Can't wait to see you!
Pssst: Looking for a PROMO CODE? Ask your favorite Vlogger!
When & Where
Entering its fourth year, VloggerFair has become one of the “must attend” events for vloggers. Intimate conversations between creators and sponsors are par for the course - giving rise to enduring partnerships between everybody involved.
While our focus remains on addressing the core needs of creators, we also recognize the value of providing a separate space (and event) for them to interact with fans. We are working on the best options to include community during the entire VloggerFair weekend!