San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In the words of Chris Pirillo, founder and VloggerFair imaginer, “Think of VloggerFair as an amped-up gathering of sorts - an event that surfaces community energy in a single space.”
Hey Vlog Enthusiasts!
We're excited you’re joining us at the 3rd Annual VloggerFair!
The event will be held on Saturday, August 22nd, 2015from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (or so) at Seattle Center’s Exhibition Hall. The Hall is located beneath the Pacific Northwest Ballet at 301 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109
Hosts: Chris, Diana & Jedi Pirillo of Pirillo Vlogs
- April & Davey - April's Life
- April & Justin - AprilJustinTV
- Austin & Brittany - The Nive Nulls
- Bryan & Missy -Daily Bumps
- Corrado & Saskia - ApprenticeEh
- Cullen & Katie - BamaChick1101
- Dee & Jerry - TheLaVigneLife
- Ellie + Jared
- Gabrielle & Chad - GabeBabeTV
- Jerry - Barnacules Nerdgasm
- Judy & Benji - It's Judy's Life
- Lane & the FunnyRats
- Marie & Ryan - BitsAndClips
- Matthew Santoro
- Meghan Tonjes
- Nick & Ken - StillSoundlyAwake
- Rachel Whitehurst
- Sam & Jay - TheSchuermanShow
- Sam & Jennika - Samika Vlogs
- Shay & Collette - Shaytards
- Taylor - thataylaa
- Tim & Dana Schmoyer
- Trucker Josh
- Will & RJ - Shep689
There are awesome people in our community that are also pretty busy with book tours, concerts and engagements. They plan to come to VloggerFair, so they are - Committed but not confirmed :)
- Charles Trippy & Allie - CTFxC
- Danny & Lindsay - DLV
Who is hosting VloggerFair?
- Chris Pirillo, his wife Diana, and their baby girl, Jedi!
- Their Vlog Channel is @PirilloVlogs https://www.youtube.com/c/pirillovlogs
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Anyone under 12 needs to be accompanied by an adult. Bring photo ID to get your badge!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- It would be helpful to check you in quickly!
What if I can't make it?
- Aww, we’ll miss you a lot! Be sure to watch all the vlogs that everyone makes of the day!
- You can always transfer your ticket to someone else, share the love :)
- To transfer your ticket or update your VloggerFair ticket info - Eventbrite has a great link: http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/en_us/portal/articles/430100-how-to-update-your-ticket-registration-information
- We do not offer refunds. You can transfer tickets to another person, up until August 20th!
- Yes! Visit http://www.eventbrite.com/mytickets/ - you can change names & resassign tickets, up until August 20th
Will I get to meet ______ for 100% super duper sure?
- WE AREN’T MAKING GUARANTEES.
- If you plan properly, you’ll likely get to see everyone you would like to! If you are coming to VloggerFair with your heart set on one person, you might be in the wrong place - we want you to meet lots of people!
- INVITE them! Letting your favoruite Vlogger know about VloggerFair is the best way to get them to come! Tweet them, and we'll do our best. Every Vlogger is invited to VloggerFair!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
One last thing - we couldn’t have done this again without our Vloggers - and you guys - their COMMUNITY! Make sure you #VloggerFair in all your Tweets, your Instagrams, your Vlogs… we’ll be sure to share them too!
As a reminder, here are our links:
Can't wait to see you!
Pssst: Looking for a PROMO CODE? Ask your favorite Vlogger!
Save This Event
When & Where
A festival for everyone!