Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Lunch and Learn - August 23rd, 2012
"Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: Modern ALM Delivered"
What is a Lunch and Learn?
Lunch and Learns are free one-hour, casual educational seminars focusing on technical topics and presented by subject matter experts.
About this month's topic - "Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: Modern ALM Delivered"
Microsoft' Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012 helps high performing teams eliminate waste and reduce cycle times delivering continuous value with your software. In this presentation we will focus on the new tools that enable your team to illustrate user stories, manage the backlog, plan and run an iteration, and engage stakeholders to provide feedback.
- PowerPoint Storyboarding: You can quickly illustrate a user story, requirement, or experience by using PowerPoint Storyboarding. With this tool you can build a storyboard from a collection of pre-defined storyboard shapes, capture existing user interfaces and customize the layouts of your web pages or phone application, as well as link the storyboard to a work item stored in Team Foundation Server.
- Agile Project Management Tools:
- Product backlog and Iterations- The product backlog page shows a single view of the current backlog of work that can be dynamically re-ordered and grouped. Product Owners/Managers can manage the product backlog, create work items, break work items into tasks, and assign tasks to team members.
- Task board- The task board allows you to view the status of work for the current iteration and move tasks between states. Task boards are a great tool for determining "at a glance" what work needs to be finished before the end of an iteration.
- Microsoft Feedback Client: The Microsoft Feedback Client tool enables teams to engage stakeholders to provide feedback. The feedback client enables the capture of audio, video, screenshots, and other attachments to be linked to Team Foundation Server feedback work items.
Who should attend?
- Business executives, directors and managers
- Agile teams, coaches and developers
- Technical leads and developers
Brad Darnell - ALM Consultant
Brad is a Senior Consultant for Centare's ALM Practice. As an ALM Consultant, Brad's primary focus is helping organizations realize the benefits of ALM using Microsoft TFS. Brad and Centare's ALM Team have helped numerous clients increase collaboration and visibility across software development functions.
- Thursday, August 23rd , 2012
- TGIFridays, Miller Park, Milwaukee (Directions)
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
Please Register Below. This is a free event.