San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Visit & Venture: Third Thursdays is an eclectic, community oriented event in which artisans; musicians; local entrepreneurs and businesses; as well as residents and tourists mix and mingle as one for the sake of celebrating, connecting and cross-pollinating our community. We believe that a shared, engaging experience offers the opportunity to “Taste Our Authenticity” which will ultimately facilitate deep, lasting connections to brands, movements and other members of the community. Third Thursdays is presented in partnership by two award-winning Asheville brands - the Renaissance Asheville Hotel and Visit & Venture, LLC.
Third Thursdays will take place each month from 5:30pm until 7:30pm at the Renaissance Asheville Hotel.
- Mix and mingle with community leaders, tourists, locals and participants
- Live performances from local musicians/entertainers
- Sips* and bites from The Writer's Bistro, Highland Brewing & Skyland Distributing
- Direct support of a nonprofit related to Equality, Arts, Education or Wellness
- Showcase of local entrepreneurs, movements and artisans in Vendor Market
- Door prize raffle to raise funds for the month's featured non-profit
- Guided history and showroom tours by Renaissance Asheville Hotel
*General Admission ticket includes one FREE glass of beer or wine.
Your attendance helps us to fuel our mission to connect the diverse segments of our community in order to increase awareness and support for all the talent,passion and innovation that exists right here in our Asheville community!
When & Where
Cortina Jenelle Caldwell
Cortina is the Founder/Managing Consultant of Visit & Venture which seeks to grow local North Carolina economies through tourism by fostering community partnerships; facilitating innovative programs and services; and strategically promoting authentic local experiences, businesses and organizations.
As a member of the Class of 2013: 40 under Forty Asheville, Cortina comes highly recommended for event management, tourism and public speaking. Cortina’s mission is to foster authentic experiences.