BOOTCAMP & RETREAT
in SILICON VALLEY
It's About People & Community!
The Women’s Startup Lab provides a 2-week intensive program custom-made for women tech founders in the heart of the technology mecca, Silicon Valley. Gain an inside network to SV along with knowledge and access to a powerful women’s support community experienced only at WSLab! Development based on 3 dimensions: Startup Growth, Founder Leadership, and SV Network. Get trained by renowned experts, learn from well-known thought leaders. The sisterhood relationship & education you create with us and other like-minded women stands strong for your startup journey. Priceless! Let the journey begin!
You will get to experience a bootcamp with…
Package A: SV Startup Camp for Women | $5,500 USD
- Intensive Startup & Leadership Development Curriculum
- Learn among other awesome female founders
- Professional Leadership Coach Session with Peers
- Silicon Valley startup tour
- Social and networking events
- WSLab community access
- Co-working space in Menlo Park
- Founder Pairing System
- Advising & Mentorship
- Investor Meetings
- Additional 4 Months of follow-up with WS Lab
- Founders & Advisors Retreat
Community Leaders & Women-focused/Startup Organizers:
We give higher acceptance to female founders that have local support, so when they return they have a stronger support structure to help them succeed, and that we can also work with. Please contact us if you wish to recommend 2 founders from your organization.
- To keep the quality of founders who participate, we only accept founders with an advisor or investor's recommendation. Please give us the name of your referral in the application.
- Startup is beyond idea stage, has product/service/demo, and is up & running.
- Startup has a co-founder or team.
1020 Marsh Road, Menlo Park, California
Transportation: CalTrain Station, Menlo Park free shuttle bus from station to the site.
For more information, visit our website at www.womenstartuplab.com
To see who has been a previous supportor or advisor for WSLab, as well as media articles and alumni founders, be sure to visit our About Us page!
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com